· Will's team (pictured left; he's in the center) winning their District in soccer today! He's the team goalie, and they beat their opponents 5-1.
· A tie soccer game with Reeses' the two third grades faceing off for an end of season match.
· A crab cakes and a bubbles flight (a trio of sparking wines) with Meg to celebrate her birthday
· A holiday gift/decorations auction with friends
· A kick off party for a friend whose running for an open house of representatives seat in our District
· Hubby saving the day by coming home from work to fix a flat tire
· Slipper drama
· My first Works for Me Wednesday, Thursday 13, and Friday Fiver postings
· A super successful Boy Scouts Scouting For Food collection
· Chicken crepes with cranberries
· Chai Lattes with Resse
· Admitting that I needed to drop one of my work committees and not feeling bad about it
· Taking holiday cards to the Veterans
· New gray cashmere sweater and gray wool slacks from Ann Taylor
· Saying goodbye to a favorite CSI cast member
· Rereading Susan Branch’s Autumn
· Purging a stack of magazines and passing them on to J.S.
· Cuddling with the cats on the screened in porch
· Autumns beauty with the color still hanging on.
· Acorns crunching beneath my feet on a fall photo walk
· Bri’s heart tree
· Pulling out the homemade quilts from Grandma H.
· A bright crescent moon
· Watching a snippet of Blazing Saddles with Will. It’s just as funny as I remembered.
· Baking a confetti cake with Reese. It didn’t make it a day.
· Reading inspiring blogs
· Hubby “bagging” a buck. Not my thing, but it makes him happy. Will makes his first hunting trip out with Dad tonight.
And last, but NOT least....
· Dan, the best man from our wedding, receiving a call for a kidney transplant!! He’s doing exceptionally well. Our prayers are with Dan, Susy, their four kids and extended family, and the family of the young donator who died in a car crash. Please, please sign the back of your driver’s license.