Friday, November 23, 2007

Pay it Forward

Through Sunday Scribblings I've discovered so many awesome blogs and creative spirits. Today I linked to Tanya who is participating in a Pay it Forward game (I have no idea how many links back this goes. Beware, once you start clicking it's hard to stop.), and I'm eager to jump on the bandwagon.

Here are the rules:

1. You leave a comment here on my blog and request to join the Pay It Forward exchange.

2.The first three comments who agree to join will receive a handmade gift from moi (a surprise of course).

3.You return the Pay It Forward by making the same promise on your blog. How fun is that!!!

1 comment:

Tanaya said...

Hi Nicole, thanks for playing along! Please email your mailing address to me so that I can get your surprise in the mail. tanaya(@)gmail(dot)com.