Friday, November 16, 2007

Friday Fiver

I think you have to have a special account to log on to Friday Fiver, but I'm participating anyway ...

1. What's the last thing you threw away? I just purged some magazines, but I donated them to a friend who is equally addicted.

2. Have you ever been to Paris? May favorite trip was during my study abroad in Spain while in college. My favorite memory is of seeing the impressionists’ paintings at the Musée d'Orsay up close on a rainy day. Who doesn’t dream of rainy days in Paris?

3. What do you stare at? My children while they’re sleeping.

4. What do you hurry for? To get to work. I have the “one more thing” syndrome in the morning.

5. Friday fill-in:I could have been a gossip columnist. In high school I was voted most likely to be one and an advise columnist. How could I help it if everyone told me everything?!

No comments: