Friday, December 7, 2007

This Week



:: My first born turned eleven

:: Will's soccer team played in the city finals. Although they lost, it was an awesome game, and Will got tons of praise from his team, and the opponents, on his goalie skills.

:: Reese played Rudolph in a community theater workshop play

:: My friend Melanie welcomed a baby boy on Wednesday afternoon. Welcome to the world, Cameron. I can't wait to meet you this weekend!

:: I bought this gorgeous skirt for the holdiays at Anthropology

:: Receiving my first of three Secret Santa gifts
:: Holiday party invites and Christmas cards in the mail


:: Overheard in my classroom: "I better quit being so nice to all the girls or they're all going to be in love with me by college."

:: Surprising coworkers with gifts of fresh holly


:: Finally putting up Chrismas decoations

:: Shopping and lunch at a Southwestern restaurant with DW to celebrate her birthday -- and bananna burritos and champagne for dessert!
.
:: Cuddling with our cats to keep warm and help shield me from the shock of a $3,000 car repair bill for my husband's Explorer. Merry Christmas, hunny.

No comments: